The Sims 3 Island Paradise Freezing

by annsofie22

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Sims 3 Island Paradise Freezing

★★ Novice
My The Sims 3 island paradise sticks on and off for a second. Can it fix so it does not get stuck in the game, but get rid of the bug from the game
Message 1 of 10 (597 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The Sims 3 Island Paradise Freezing

★★ Novice
Hi, I do not know what you mean dxdiag really and how to help me with the game

View in thread

Message 3 of 10 (600 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@annsofie22  Please post your computer's dxdiag - how to post dxdiag   Thank you

Message 2 of 10 (588 Views)

★★ Novice
Hi, I do not know what you mean dxdiag really and how to help me with the game
Message 3 of 10 (601 Views)

★★ Novice

System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 5/13/2017, 10:07:48
Machine name: DESKTOP-2C803VV
Machine Id: {8F1EB912-47EA-44C1-9E04-1991A34EBF2D}
Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 14393) (14393.rs1_release_sec.170327-1835)
Language: Swedish (Regional Setting: Swedish)
System Manufacturer: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
System Model: X555DG
BIOS: X555DG.517
Processor: AMD A10-8700P Radeon R6, 10 Compute Cores 4C+6G (4 CPUs), ~1.8GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 7110MB RAM
Page File: 2528MB used, 5733MB available
Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
DirectX Version: DirectX 12
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
System DPI Setting: 120 DPI (125 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: UnKnown
Miracast: Available, with HDCP
Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported
DxDiag Version: 10.00.14393.0000 64bit Unicode

------------
DxDiag Notes
------------
Display Tab 1: No problems found.

Message 4 of 10 (552 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@annsofie22 Most problems with TS3 are related to your computer's configuration. a dxdiag is a utility the can display much information (not all) about your computer's hardware and your Windows operating system.

Need the whole dxdiag - you can attach the file to the post using the paper clip in the lower right.

Message 5 of 10 (514 Views)

★★ Novice

Here the dxdiag file as txt format comes. it is in Swedish. it is all info i can got.

regards Annsofe

Message 6 of 10 (491 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@annsofie22  First the AMD A10-8700P with a clock of 1.8GHz is below minimum requirement. Minimum requirement is 2.4 NHz. The boost speed is determined by the cTDP (amount of power available) at the time. This will also determine the performance of the integrated video chip. The boost speed can NOT be maintain for an extended period of time. There is no "dedicated" video memory with AMD A series APUs. This is memory borrowed from main memory which will affect performance. The 256Gb ssd will eventually run out of free space and this will affect performance issues as free space shrinks. While ASUS says the video chip is discrete, the AMD A10 has the video chip integrated into the same chip as the cpu much like the Intel I series. While the A10 is an improvement, the integrated video will not perform like a dedicated video chip and with the variation in clock speed there will be video issues. IP (Island Paradise) is a very demanding  pack and it shows that the pack could run but with a performance hit. You could try lowering the resolution and some settings. The other solution is to get a more powerful laptop.

Message 7 of 10 (471 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello,

can you please help me too. I have been experiencing the same issues also. i have tried lowering the graphical settings, closing down the known running background apps, disabling antivirus, tried to update graphic cards and anything else I could research online about it but to no resolve so far. I don't really know how to get you the dxdiag though. I would really appreciate your help. 

Message 8 of 10 (408 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@maybaby97  What is the model number of the HP? The Acer X233H should have a HDMI connector - why are you using HD15 for 1080? The graphics chip has 501Mb of dedicated video memory and needs 3840Mb which is borrowed from main memory so the more dedicated video memory you have to better your 3D graphical games will run. The graphic drivers are out of date but I don't think that is the issue. Really need more information about the computer.

Message 9 of 10 (387 Views)

★★ Novice

The model number is  HPE-112y  Product # VT637AA#ABA  Serial # MXX00205N8  HP Pavilion Elite   

AMD Phenom  ll  x4 925  Quad-Core Processor

ATI Radeon  HD 4350 graphics card with 512 mb dedicated graphics memory

1 Terabyte hard drive

Wireless Lan 802.1  1b/g/n

15 - in - 1 card reader 

Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium  64 - bit  ( upgraded to Windows 10)

I dont understand what you mean about the Acer. You mean my monitor? How it is connected to the computer? I have the cable that came with it when I purchased the monitor. I have tried upgrading the graphics card or driver through the device manager but it just gives me the message that all drivers and software are up to date. 

Message 10 of 10 (382 Views)