The Sims 3 Freezing at Startup

by darkfox9277

Original Post

The Sims 3 Freezing at Startup

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I'm frequently a new player to the Sims 3. (btw game is awsome). I was able to play the game just fine 2 days ago, until when yesterday I was zooming out to have a bird's view of my city it froze. Then when I decided to restart my computer and Start up the game again it started to freeze on the EA sign. I have no other choice but to turn off/turn on my computer again just because of that freezing. I have tried over 3 times and the results the same. I don't know why its freezing when I haven't done anything to the game. Please help me fix the problem. I wanna keep playing the Sims 3. 

Thank you.

Message 1 of 4 (4,592 Views)

Re: The Sims 3 Freezing at Startup

★★★★★ Newbie

I have been playing sims since i was at least 12 now im 16 i am just recently having this problem with sims 3 just this afternoon 12:19 it happen.. i was in the middle of having a fundraiser party then i started asking people for donations my game froze i restarted my computer then soon as i went back into sims at the ea symbol its froze please fix this! 

Message 2 of 4 (4,580 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Good to know I'm not the only one having this problem. Just hope we get help fast. I bought Sims 3 wanting to play it, not watch it freeze infront of my face. Lol

Message 3 of 4 (4,562 Views)

Hero

Try the factory reset described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps/td-p/714/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (4,559 Views)