Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
darkfox9277

The Sims 3 Freezing at Startup

Hello, I'm frequently a new player to the Sims 3. (btw game is awsome). I was able to play the game just fine 2 days ago, until when yesterday I was zooming out to have a bird's view of my city it froze. Then when I decided to restart my computer and Start up the game again it started to freeze on the EA sign. I have no other choice but to turn off/turn on my computer again just because of that freezing. I have tried over 3 times and the results the same. I don't know why its freezing when I haven't done anything to the game. Please help me fix the problem. I wanna keep playing the Sims 3. 

Thank you.

Keeper
brennenn

Re: The Sims 3 Freezing at Startup

I have been playing sims since i was at least 12 now im 16 i am just recently having this problem with sims 3 just this afternoon 12:19 it happen.. i was in the middle of having a fundraiser party then i started asking people for donations my game froze i restarted my computer then soon as i went back into sims at the ea symbol its froze please fix this! 

Keeper
darkfox9277

Good to know I'm not the only one having this problem. Just hope we get help fast. I bought Sims 3 wanting to play it, not watch it freeze infront of my face. Lol

crinrict
Topics: 132
XP: 3,467
Solutions: 3,658

Try the factory reset described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps/td-p/714/

Good Luck and Happy Simming
Crin

Please accept a solution if your issue is solved. XP is also appreciated
I don't work or have any association with EA
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM.
Help us helpers to help you

Bitte akzeptiere eine Lösung, wenn dein Problem gelöst ist und verteile XP an Beiträge, die du hilfreich findest.
Ich arbeite nicht für EA und habe sonst auch keinerlei Verbindung zu EA.