Re: The Sims 3 Expansion Packs

by crinrict

Original Post

The Sims 3 Expansion Packs

★★★ Newbie
I have three expansion packs installed on my base game. I had to update the base game before I could install them. I have the sims 3 and showtime on a disc and I have university life and seasons online version through origin. The sims 3 plus showtime play fine, but university life and seasons won't always show up when I launch the game. I have to close the game and launcher about 3 times and reopen it before the game loads properly with all of the expansion packs included.
Message 1 of 6 (195 Views)

Hero

Did you check if they uncheck themselves on launcher ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (179 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yes I do. But sometimes they won't even show up on the launcher at all.
Message 3 of 6 (170 Views)

Hero

Try repairing your game through Origin then.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (154 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Did that several times. Only temporarily works.
Message 5 of 6 (131 Views)

Hero

Have you tried a complete reinstall of the game yet ? Clean out registry and all ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (128 Views)