Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: The Sims 3 Dragon Valley Serial Code

by MLadyD7

Original Post

The Sims 3 Dragon Valley Serial Code

★★★★ Novice

Hi, well I'm Brazilian and hvealmost chatted with an Advisor, but they told me taht I could only take a new Serial if I called them (I tried, but they didn't answer my calls!) or if chatted to an English advisor... My problem is: When i TRY to install Dragon Valley it seems that my Serial code has almost been used, or that is an invalid code (mine is original!) I had the same problem with The Sims 3: Monte Vista, and after i redeemed the Serial in my The Sims page, it worked. So i tried with Dragon Valley but without success! They said "Neste caso teremos de atribuir um novo código" That means: In this case, we'll have to assign/give you a new code. Please, could you help me? thanks,
B_Cassano

Message 1 of 2 (959 Views)
Highlighted

Re: The Sims 3 Dragon Valley Serial Code

Champion

Lost and broken DVDs and missing serial codes - What to do ? by crinrict

How to find or retrieve a serial code? How to obtain a replacement code?

Invalid and Used Serial Codes & Games not showing up in Origin - by crinrict

If you can't find your game in Origin or if you have issues with your game code.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & Click XP if someone helped!

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin/Pogo
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM
-
----( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)”----

Message 2 of 2 (922 Views)

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

Check out the new EA Help!

We want to make finding the help you need better, faster, and easier.

So, we’ve had some work done at help.ea.com