Accepted Solution

The Sims 3 Community page

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi my name is Jenny,

I am new to The Sims 3 Game and The Sims 3 Community page 

I was wandering if someone could please explain to me,

Once I have created a memory, While I am playing with the Sims I have created,

How does the memory get transferred to my studio in the Sims 3 Community on My Page???

So if someone can please explain how My Studio works as I am really confused.

and I would like my friends that I have made on my community page see the memories

My Sims have created. 

Please Help xxx

Thank you in Advance 

Yours sincerely Jenny Jennings.

Message 1 of 7 (695 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The Sims 3 Community page

Hero (Retired)

Hi Jenny

I found this which sort of gives you a quick summary of all the functions in your My Page: http://www.supercheats.com/guides/the-sims-3/my-page/

To upload a memory, you basically need to be online in-game (as far as I'm aware.) To log in whilst in game, you can either: 

• When the main menu appears - you should see at the bottom of the screen a place where you can log in
  • Or while playing, you can click on the ellipsis (three dots/options menu) on the left hand corner of the screen and click on player profile and wall/or you can go into the "options" and go (if you have it) to the online section and log in there

Once you are online and upload a memory it will appear in your my studio within a few minutes. Your friends will then see it either in your studio or on your home my page.

I hope this helps, if you could also please remove your email address for obvious privacy reasons

Welcome to the Answer HQ!

Andromache

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (690 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hi Jenny

I found this which sort of gives you a quick summary of all the functions in your My Page: http://www.supercheats.com/guides/the-sims-3/my-page/

To upload a memory, you basically need to be online in-game (as far as I'm aware.) To log in whilst in game, you can either: 

• When the main menu appears - you should see at the bottom of the screen a place where you can log in
  • Or while playing, you can click on the ellipsis (three dots/options menu) on the left hand corner of the screen and click on player profile and wall/or you can go into the "options" and go (if you have it) to the online section and log in there

Once you are online and upload a memory it will appear in your my studio within a few minutes. Your friends will then see it either in your studio or on your home my page.

I hope this helps, if you could also please remove your email address for obvious privacy reasons

Welcome to the Answer HQ!

Andromache

Message 2 of 7 (691 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you so much for your help 

As I said before I am new to all this to do with The Sims 3 

I'll remember for next time Standard smile I have worked it now. 

Again THANK YOU so much Hugs xoxoxo

Message 3 of 7 (678 Views)

Hero (Retired)

It was an absolute pleasure. Confusedmileyvery-happy:

Happy simming!!

Message 4 of 7 (667 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi Andromache,

I know I asked you how to upload memories to my Studio

but is there a quick way to delete more than one memory

at a time like old memories I don't want anymore.

I would like to get rid of the old memories that 

don't exist anymore.

Please help and let me know. 

It is taking forever to delete at the moment. 

Hope to hear from you soon 

Thanks in advance xxx

Message 5 of 7 (644 Views)

★ Novice

I know this is an old thread but pixigirl2013 has a good question that I've been hunting for myself. I have over a thousand memories that are over 3 years old! How do I delete them all at once if it is even possible? Do I really need to delete them one at a time?

Message 6 of 7 (624 Views)

Hero (Retired)

i wish we had a seelct all or select box tick the ones for a bunch of them i want to delete asks are you sure yes no tick yes and then they are gone and i wish for a simular thing for the shopping cart, so it is down to just deleting them one by one

Message 7 of 7 (615 Views)