Re: The Sims 3 Ambitions on iPhone

by tbassim

Original Post

The Sims 3 Ambitions on iPhone

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello, I've recently updated the Sims 3 Ambitions since it was removed from the App Store and now it's back. So whenever I click on the game it opens and loads, but when I click on start "New Game" it does not open, and instead opens "help & about". I've tried many methods to solve this issue and still no outcome.

- I tried the troubleshooting process

- Contacted EA live support

-Contacted Apple live support

Please look into this problem as I am looking forward to play again the Sims 3 Ambitions on my iPhone.

Thank you

Message 1 of 6 (773 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@tbassim could you elaborate on what support told you as well as what the "troubleshooting" process is? I'm not too familiar with iOS, so I'll have to research before being able to assist you. I'd rather not tell you to do something that you've already tried 

Message 2 of 6 (764 Views)

The Sims 3 Ambitions on iPhone

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I've recently updated the Sims 3 Ambitions since it was removed from the App Store and now it's back. So whenever I click on the game it opens and loads, but when I click on start "New Game" it does not open, and instead opens "help & about". I've tried many methods to solve this issue and still no outcome. - I tried the troubleshooting process - Contacted EA live support -Contacted Apple live support Please look into this problem as I am looking forward to play again the Sims 3 Ambitions on my iPhone. Thank you

Message 3 of 6 (762 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@tbassim I have already responded to your original post. Please do not make multiple posts. Please answer my questions above Standard smile 

Message 4 of 6 (758 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm sorry I did not pay attention to your reply, as for the troubleshooting process this is the link for it: http://help.ea.com/uk/article/troubleshooting-steps-for-ios-apps/

Message 5 of 6 (750 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have had the same issue; if anyone has given you a solution or you have figured it out please could you reply to me and share? I will also help others if I solve the problem.
Message 6 of 6 (699 Views)