The New Monte Vista Code is Invalid

by Bubblygirl6424

Original Post

The New Monte Vista Code is Invalid

★★★ Newbie

I purchased the Sims 3 World Bundle that contained Monte Vista and Origin off of the Origin Store today to take advantage of the sale via direct download. The Sims 3 Store recognized the Hidden Springs code the first time and it installed into my game without a hitch. However, the code for Monte Vista keeps coming up invaliad. I, as well as another have entered it numerous times so I'm certain there is no error in my typing but the site keeps saying the code is invalid, and to try again. Please tell me what I can do as I'm rather upset that I've just spent money on something I can't use. 

Message 1 of 4 (257 Views)

Re: The New Monte Vista Code is Invalid

Hero (Retired)

READ FIRST] Common Questions & Issues: Email change, merge, compromised, codes, online pass, gamert....

If you still need assistance, contact Customer Service/Game Advisors, here's how:

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps and Click XP if someone helped!

Message 2 of 4 (249 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i bought the very same thing from origin, and hidden springs worked for me as well, but not the monte vista or the chocolate fountain. im talking to someone now online about it. there's a few more post of other people having the same problem as well. 

Message 3 of 4 (243 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issues. Been trying for a couple hours now. Time I really don't have. 

Message 4 of 4 (239 Views)