Re: THEY WON'T REPLACE MY CODE

by jemimajoy

Original Post

THEY WON'T REPLACE MY CODE

★★★ Newbie

I've had this game for three weeks and I've asked my brother to ask the retailers (in Hong Kong) for replacement and they just simply said to forward our problem to EA by taking a picture of the code and emailing it to the company, etc.

Going through the help center, it seems like that option isn't possible.

Help for my new game pls???

Message 1 of 8 (256 Views)

Hero

Why do you need a replacement ? Does your code not work or is the disk broken or what is the reason ?

Since most of us in the AnswerHQ are users like you, it's not likely that we can help you but maybe if you tell us the reason, there might be other options you can try (like downloading through Origin if you have a disk that doesn't work anymore)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (251 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Oh, sorry I forgot to mention about that. Yeah, my code isn't working and I've tried on Internet Explorer and Google Chrome, trying on different days if it was some cyber jam or something. Hence, that 's why I requested replacement to the retailer but they just said to take  a pic of code to EA, basically just telling me to forward my problem to the site.

Message 3 of 8 (246 Views)

Hero

Disk or download version ? Can you install the game at all ? At what point does it say it's invalid ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (243 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Disk, and the code was said to be invalid after i attempted to register it at the site.

Message 5 of 8 (241 Views)

Hero

So you can play the game but not register on the site.

Well, I would try live chat again. Maybe you get someone more cooperative the second time round. If it's a newly bought, unopened game, the serial code needs to work to register.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 8 (238 Views)

★★★ Newbie

for now, there's no way i can register my game?

Message 7 of 8 (236 Views)

Hero

If the code doesn't work ? No.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 8 (229 Views)