Syncing Sims 3 data from a laptop to a home PC?

by Sylversnow83

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Syncing Sims 3 data from a laptop to a home PC?

★★★★ Novice

Some how I made a goof up in my syncing data and the things I have purchased from the sims 3 store is only showing up on my laptop. I have the same games downloaded to both computes. I can only play it on one computer at a time. The stuff I got from the store is on the laptop only. I would like to that data.   on my home pc as well.    I had purchased the changing station and the baby monitor.

Message 1 of 2 (160 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Syncing Sims 3 data from a laptop to a home PC?

Hero (Retired)

on the PC log into your the Sims 3 account and downland and install  the items again OR fire up the lap top copy to a thumb drive/portable drive  the saves folder so you can play those saves again don't put a saves folder with in a saves folder just c/p your saves  without have to start over again copy the downloads folder place that  in downloads again not with in the folder c/p the files into your downloads note you may have to click on each item file to install them to your PC game

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (152 Views)

All Replies

Re: Syncing Sims 3 data from a laptop to a home PC?

Hero (Retired)

on the PC log into your the Sims 3 account and downland and install  the items again OR fire up the lap top copy to a thumb drive/portable drive  the saves folder so you can play those saves again don't put a saves folder with in a saves folder just c/p your saves  without have to start over again copy the downloads folder place that  in downloads again not with in the folder c/p the files into your downloads note you may have to click on each item file to install them to your PC game

Message 2 of 2 (153 Views)