Superpatch not installing

by ctreherne87

Original Post

Superpatch not installing

★★★ Newbie

First of all I purchased points so I can buy The Boardwalk, which will NOT download not matter how many times I update my game.  So I ask EA for help they sent me info to get Superpatch (and yes I did download the correct one) Also I have tried everyone of them even though they are not the right one (thought they'd be worth a try) None of them will install.  Now I have two problems: Stupidpatch and the first problem that is still unresolved.  Anyone know how to get my money back or points back? 

Thanks

Message 1 of 4 (155 Views)

Re: Superpatch not installing

Hero (Retired)

what happens do you get an error message see the log for details? does origin open instead ?

Message 2 of 4 (154 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Message error

Message 3 of 4 (152 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

what does the message say roughly if you can recall ? or if it's see the log for details then  the log can be found in

documents/electronicarts/thesims3 and is called Sims3LauncherLogFile.log  c/p what it says for someone to look at

also when whoever directed you to the superpatch  did they direct you to the right one ? as there is PC version and Mac version

edit to  add link to the patch and patch notes/important info

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Current-Patch-1-67-Manual-links-and-more/m-p/67858/highlight...

Message 4 of 4 (148 Views)