Re: Supernatural wont load

by crinrict

Original Post

Supernatural wont load

★★★ Newbie

I just got the Sims Supernatural, already have sims 3, generations, night life and Town Stuff. The game installs but when I go to play it there's no option for the Supernatural just gives me the option to play the original town and the night life town. how can I get Supernatural to load?

Message 1 of 16 (1,431 Views)

Hero

If you open the launcher, is there a Icon for supernatural and when you hover over it, what does it say ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 16 (1,418 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My Sims 3 Supernatural won't load either. I've clearly installed it, and it won't load. When I open my sims launcher the icons that show all the games (installed / not installed) it shows that Supernatural is uninstalled, when I hover my mouse over the small icon it says, "Requires the Sims 3 Supernatural" under my control panel and my harddrives program files it says it's installed.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Supernatural over 5 times, along with ALL the games I have. That didn't help at all. I am so flustered, I am just looking how to fix this. I am begging! I really want to play this game!

Message 3 of 16 (1,413 Views)

Hero

Did you get the download or DVD Version of the game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 16 (1,408 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the DVD version, yes.

Message 5 of 16 (1,400 Views)

Hero

What's your base game version ? Hover over the base game version and what version does your launcher have (the bigger number above the icons)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 16 (1,396 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's 1.38 (when I hovered over the base game icon)

Message 7 of 16 (1,394 Views)

★★★ Newbie

the big number above the icons says: 10.0.96.018001

Message 8 of 16 (1,393 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

What happens if you go to the SN folder and double click on the ts3ep07.exe in the game\bin folder of SN  (I think that's what it's called) ?

Other suggestion:

Try manually deleting the Supernatural files from your computer (instead of uninstalling), then clean all SN references from the registry (or use ccleaner) and then reinstall.

The launcher definitly think it's not installed.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 16 (1,391 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Okay, will do. Right now I am uninstalling ALL the games, EP's..etc.. With RevoUninstaller, to catch all the files completely. And then I'm going to go into my registry and delete EVERYTHING Electronic Arts related.

Then I'm going to reinstall all the games, and I'll reply back if this doesn't work!

Message 10 of 16 (1,388 Views)