Supernatural freezing every 30 sec.

by ziggin55

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Supernatural freezing every 30 sec.

★ Novice

I am playing fairies and for some reason or another my entire game is freezing every 20 to 30 seconds.. they freeze for about 5 seconds and then it starts all over again... what do I need to do???

Message 1 of 10 (716 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Supernatural freezing every 30 sec.

Hero

Try resetting all sims in your town with resetsim *.

Did you start a new game with SN ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (712 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Try resetting all sims in your town with resetsim *.

Did you start a new game with SN ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 10 (713 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem... Zombies popped up when it froze first time and hasn't stopped freezing since Confusedmileyfrustrated: Every 20 secs or so.  Restarted the game, keeps happening.  Geez.. Is it so much to ask that just one expansion pack be bug free? Of course it is.... Confusedmileysad:

Message 3 of 10 (686 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thx crinrict, resetting sims using the command resetsim * does in fact work.....for now. At this point I'm just always on edge about new gliches and bugs with every new expansion ruining the experience. Always dreading the next bug. I'm sure other sim fans understand. Still, they're all such great exp packs!

Thanks again.

Message 4 of 10 (647 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem but when I try resetsim *, I crash to desktop. My normal sims were turned into zombies due to an elixir they threw at each other. When the zombies from the full moon came I never had this problem. It just started 6 real-time hours after gameplay.

Message 5 of 10 (589 Views)

Hero

Are you using any mods ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 10 (583 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

My fae only frozes when she's pregnant.. Weird.

Message 7 of 10 (518 Views)

★★ Novice

Same thing is happening to me and I was told it's my graphic's card, which I don't think it is since this is a gaming laptop with a radeon graphics card! 

Message 8 of 10 (504 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have tried the game on 3 different computers, one being a mac, and i still have this issue. resetting sims will work for 5 minutes but then the issue starts again.

Message 9 of 10 (238 Views)

Hero

Is this still the same issue as this: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/Sims-3-freezes-but-zzzs-will-working/m-p/2277903

If so, please continue in that older thread of yours since this one is solved and it's likely to get missed by helpers.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 10 (232 Views)