Store Items wont download and Barnacle Bay code won't redeem

by CrystalGecko76

Original Post

Store Items wont download and Barnacle Bay code won't redeem

★ Novice

I have purchased Barnacle Bay and entered the redeem code but it just sits there and doesn't register or download...I am also having issues with log in through the game which means I cant get my downloads from the store either

Message 1 of 5 (493 Views)

Re: Store Items wont download and Barnacle Bay code won't redeem

★ Novice

I managed to get Barnacle Bay but now I can't download as the log in part of the game launcher is not working (getting HTTP 500 error code says website is down or something) any ideas when it will be back up, need to get this before I can replay game

Message 2 of 5 (475 Views)

★ Novice

I bought 3 expansions today, & got a code to get some extra stuff, & it won't process the code.

Message 3 of 5 (469 Views)

EA app Team

Hi,

@CrystalGecko76, please, try to clear your Internet Explorer's cache. Once done, open the launcher again and try to log in, are you still having issues?

@addicted2ackles, does it get stuck loading? When that happens, please, press F5, and redeem the code again.

Hope that helps Wink

-Mai

Message 4 of 5 (445 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the exact same problem. Received my code from Amazon (sealed, brand new, unused). I followed the instructions to register and put in my code...the Redeem button fades as if it's going to do something but I just end up staring at the dreaded Waiting Circle of Death and nothing else happens. Even did the F5 refresh and tried again....nothing.

Also having the problem of not being able to redeem my free items when I purchase thru Origin. I bought Ambitions last week and it shows as registered on my Sims3.com account page. I went to claim my items but Sims3.com keeps saying Ambitions is not registered and keeps asking me for my registration code (which I never received because I bought the download).

Message 5 of 5 (403 Views)