Solving Version "0.0.0.0" Error

by BeyondSimsDan

Original Post

Re: Solving Version "0.0.0.0" Error

★★★ Newbie

I have Sims 3 Seasons and have the same problem,I've tried each one of those...It didn't work! Confusedmileysad: is that only to fix Sims 3 Generations?

Message 11 of 53 (3,684 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I did all these steps and my game launcher still does not work after the update! I can not install my new expansion pack !!

Message 12 of 53 (3,671 Views)

★★ Novice

I have done everything, several times, and it still won't work...

Message 13 of 53 (3,605 Views)

Hero

Did you try to apply the manual patch linked here: 

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Patch-1-39/td-p/67858/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 53 (3,603 Views)

★★ Novice

That helped! Thank you so much!!

Message 15 of 53 (3,596 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I too am having exactly the same problems and have done everything suggested and nothing has worked, any ideas what to do next?

Anyone any ideas on how you contact EA Games direct, as just posting in forums is doing no good whatsoever. The way things stand they have sold us products that do not work and if they are not going to resolve the issue, I would like my money back, I have Sims 3 + 3 E.P's that involves quite a bit of money and I am unable to use them?

Message 16 of 53 (3,460 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same issue, but mine also states "starup error, please see log...." I uninstalled everything and re-installed the base game, but still no changes. Please help someone, I want to play the game I paid for.

Message 17 of 53 (3,453 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have Uninstalled, SIms 3, SIms 3 Supernatural(My only X-Pac), Origin, and found every spot where any data was left and deleted it.  I have patched with the launcher, or manually.   The Simes 3 works unpatched but will not install the X-pac or any of my download "Stuff."  

Any Ideas?

Message 18 of 53 (3,328 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I got this just now!! 

exception raised unhandled page fault on read access to 0x00000066 then asks do you wish to debug it? 

i am on a mac and latest software installed and reinstalled my games 

Message 19 of 53 (3,311 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I'm using a PC

I have tried all the steps - all 3 ways of trying to solve this.

It happened when I patched with the 1.5 patch.

I have uninstalled, cleared everything Sims related off my computer, and downloaded and reinstalled 5 times now.

I only have the base game installed right now (no use uninstalling and reinstalling all of the EPs), an it is still not working.

It works fine with out the update patch. But I can't install the other EPs without an updated patch.

What do I do??

Message 20 of 53 (3,256 Views)