Sims3 product Key not working ?

by hcolley

Original Post

Sims3 product Key not working ?

★★★ Newbie

Hi, 

I purchased my copy of sims3 and installed it through origin however when trying to register the game it said the key was invalid. I didnt think much too it as i could still play my game. 

But when i purchased a digital copy of Sims 3 expansion: Generations the same thing happened. I redeemed my code on Origin and installed the game but when i clicked to play it it asked to verify the key as the key was incorrect? 

I contacted the place that i brought the digital copy from and they told me it was a fault at EA games and linked a forum that exlpained te same problem. 

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/5950967.page

THey said that by contacting EA help is the only way to fix this issue? 

So here i am contacting EA asking how i fix this?!

Message 1 of 2 (1,757 Views)

Re: Sims3 product Key not working ?

Hero (Retired)

Customer Service/Game Advisors can help with it. Here's how to reach them: Confusedmileyhappy:

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this message helped you, please give it some xp! Just click the XP box at the bottom of the message.

Si ce message vous a aidé, donnez-lui un peu d'XP ! Cliquez le bouton XP en bas à droite de ce message.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)”------------------------

Message 2 of 2 (1,741 Views)