Sims3 Supernatural Bugs - Can't fulfill opportunities at the school

by JiyuJizu

Original Post

Sims3 Supernatural Bugs - Can't fulfill opportunities at the school

★ Novice

Opportunities at the school (e.g. Attend ceremony for scouting) do not work in the new Supernatural town location (Midnight Falls).

The bubble is there to show that the opportunity is up, but it can't be acted on.  Clicking on the bubble just gives you "School" and "Stadium", then the regular features that are normally part of that area (e.g. at the School, "Painting Class" and "Afterschool Activities"), but no opportunity.

I've had to dump several opportunities because of this problem and I suspect similar bugs in the other community locations that share a building.

This was a major problem in Bridgeport also, when that was first introduced.  Haven't played that town since, so I don't know if it ever got fixed.

Message 1 of 3 (2,586 Views)

Re: Sims3 Supernatural Bugs - Can't fulfill opportunities at the school

Hero

Do you have any mods in your game ?

If you have an account at thesims3.com site, it would be great if you could post here: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/581172.page

Make sure to answer the questions in the second post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (2,390 Views)

Re: Sims3 Supernatural Bugs - Can't fulfill opportunities at the school

★★★ Newbie

Some of the bugs inbridgeport got solved however there was no merged school and stadium until pets.... don't know if any bugs appeared in that game. I have a similar problem where I did an opportunity but didn't get a reward for doing it (yes a reward was mentioned)

btw it was the teach art class opportunity

Message 3 of 3 (2,216 Views)