Re: Sims3 Dragon Valley wont download

by crinrict

Original Post

Sims3 Dragon Valley wont download

★★ Novice

Hi All- I have been seeing so many pots about issues with downloading Dragon Valley.

I bought it about a month ago along with Sims3.

The Sims3 downloaded fineConfusedmileyhappy: but Dragon Valley wontConfusedmileysad:

When I put Dragon Valley in, it tells me i need to update Sims3 first. Then i click ok and it says updating but nothing ever happens.

I put the Sims3 back in and it says im completely up to date. I dont know whats wrong- please help!!

Message 1 of 4 (132 Views)

Hero

What is your base game version right now ?

Open the launcher and check the number in the lower left corner.

If you're not at 1.67, please update your game.

Manual links can be found here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Patch-1-67/td-p/67858/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (131 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi Crin,

Thank you for your reply Standard smile

I am at work right now but will check when I get home.

Holding thumbs that it works!

I followed your link, what is a MOD? Sorry i am very new to this whole computer thing hahaha

Message 3 of 4 (129 Views)

Hero

3rd party content that modifies your gameplay. If you don't know what it is, chances are good that you don't have any.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (120 Views)