Re: Sims

by Gamingfolk

Original Post

Hero

That's the amount of RAM it would crash on a 32 bit OS but since you have 64, it should go up to 3.4. So doesn't seem to have to do with Memory.

I'm not sure if you tried that yet but does a completely new save game also crash ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 31 (316 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It just crashes. I haven't even been able to make a Sim...

Message 22 of 31 (311 Views)

Hero

Have you gone through the entire list here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Game-Crashes-CTD/td-p/656/ ?

Could you also check your event manager for critical ts3w.exe event:: http://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/critical-events/

Really a bit at loss what else to suggest.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 31 (306 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've tried everything on the list, I'll try looking for Critical events in a minute.

Message 24 of 31 (299 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Here.

Message 25 of 31 (295 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Is that ok?

Message 26 of 31 (285 Views)

Hero

Can you click on the events itself and post the info about it ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 27 of 31 (276 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Here you go.

Message 28 of 31 (268 Views)

Hero

Doesn't give much info either Frown

Have you tried updating to 1.69 ? It doesn't really change much but you never know.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 29 of 31 (264 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I think I have...

Message 30 of 31 (254 Views)