Re: Sims won't woohoo

by BGH22

Original Post

Sims won't woohoo

★★★ Newbie

I just installed Ambitions so that might have something to do with it, but my Sims refuse to woohoo. I get their mood up to it, and even though it's 'extremely irresistable' no woohoo or try for baby option presents itself. Like, it jsut doesn't exist. The same thing happens when I have them relax on a bed, and when I click on the shower it says that there has to be a potential lover on the lot, even though their significant other is right there. Is anyone else having this problem? Should I try uninstalling and reinstalling Ambitions or something?

Message 1 of 6 (257 Views)

Hero (Retired)

did you try replacing the shower with a different one ? resetting the sims ? moving them out and back in via edit town ?

Message 2 of 6 (254 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried with a different family in a different town and got the same problem

Message 3 of 6 (247 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Its also possible you have a bad save. Do you have CC or mods?

Check your saves (saved games folder) see if any of your saves have bad on the end of them delete those.

Try deleting your cashe files see if this helps. delete the 5 cashe files in below web. They are just temp files and regenerate every time you start a new game. It cleans your game without deleteing anything in your game

http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Sims_3_Delete_Cache_Files

Message 4 of 6 (242 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I got it worked out by deleting one of the cache files. Thanks Standard smile

Message 5 of 6 (240 Views)

★★★ Pro

Your welcome. Glad you got it working!! Clean those 5 files every time you start your game and that should help sometimes if you get a glitch!

Message 6 of 6 (237 Views)