Sims lagging and freezing

by sunnee

Original Post

Sims lagging and freezing

★★★ Newbie

I spoke with someone at EA about 3 days ago regarding the fact that I purchased many sims3 games and after downloading them, my game lagged and froze.  The person I spoke with (Kenny) said that I had to many downloaded, so I deleted all of them and downloaded only two. My game is still freezing.  I purchased a new laptop (the laptop before had a 2.3ghz processor and never lagged) on this laptop it has a  2.4ghz processor and it lags and freezes all of the time.  I would like to know why this is happening?

Message 1 of 4 (130 Views)

Re: Sims lagging and freezing

Hero
  • What expansions do you have ?
  • Which world are you playing ?
  • What's your operating system ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (128 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I purchased generations, world adventure, university, future, island paradise, pets and seasons.  The first time it started lagging I had all but seasons and pets and it lagged.  I deleted all of them and then only downloaded generations and island paradise and it is still lagging (maybe even worst).   I have windows 8  64-bit  Intel Core i7 2.4ghz.

Message 3 of 4 (123 Views)

Hero

All worlds or just islo paradiso ?

Try the suggestions here:

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (116 Views)