Sims in Sims 3 are canceling actions in college.

by figrteeki78

Original Post

Sims in Sims 3 are canceling actions in college.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I'm playing three sims in college and its the night before finals. I'm trying to get them all to bed and everytime I click the sleep action they immediately cancel out of it. I tried to have them go to different beds and they do the same thing. They will relax in bed but when I click the sleep action the glitched out of the bed. They will sit or use the bathroom but won't do sleeping. How do I repair this glitch so I can graduate them out of college or at least get them out of college and be able to play them? Please help?

Message 1 of 2 (69 Views)

Re: Sims in Sims 3 are canceling actions in college.

Hero (Retired)

first try the reset all sims cheat in case a sim is stuck that you can't see where they are stuck to reset all sims cheat to reset all sims ctrl+shift+c hold all 3 together in the menu bar that appears at the top of the screen type in resetsim *   (inculding the * hit enter ) this will reset all sims inculdeing your own make sure your own aren't doing anything important cancel their acton q

or the reset an object to reset an object testingcheatsenabled true on  then go into build/buy mode and hold ctrl & shift and click on the bed with the mouse and choose the option reset then turn the cheat off testingcheatsenabled false

Message 2 of 2 (63 Views)