Re: Sims Points Ads are glitching!

by crys4204e

Original Post

Sims Points Ads are glitching!

★ Novice

This is ridiculous! I have to use the Sims Points Ads to get free points since buying them is not an option. For one, you pay a lot for a little amount of points, and I could get a lot of points by clicking instead without being out cash. But, there is always an issue with them. Today is worse than usual. I am not getting any points off the ads. The ones that actually work seem to be for nothing. While the other ads won't even work at all. I would get Sims 4 to try and avoid this, but I can't afford $40+ right now. Such a bummer.

Message 1 of 3 (309 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

The ads only work half the time and now are not paying out at all. Why would we want to purchase sims4 when we can't get support on 3?

Message 2 of 3 (270 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

If you download Origin, you can get special deals and sales for games such as The Sims 4.The more you use the ads to get your sims points in one day, the less they will work for that day. Try only having one browser open when watching the ads, having more than one might cause it to lag. If you are worried about money, try not to buy things on the sims3 website for full price. Get items that are on daily deals, sale, and make me an offer. Once you have more than 50% of one set, you can get the item for free (or at least with some sets). Complete collection allows you to save on the bigger items that you want. When you get items that are on sale, they can help save you more sim points on the set that they belong to.

Message 3 of 3 (262 Views)