Sims 3 world adventures download code not working

by TheDustyOne759

Original Post

Sims 3 world adventures download code not working

★★★ Newbie

I tired using my booklet code to get the downloadable version on orgion it said redeem the code i clicked next and it said it was invalid PLEASE help

Message 1 of 4 (254 Views)

Re: Sims 3 world adventures download code not working

Hero (Retired)

sometimes those booklets make a S look like 5 and vice versa same with zero and O

you may have to contact CS

They can be found here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
Choose a category, a game and a platform for the contact options to show up.
If live chat is gray, change your country to US and make sure you're on US Business hours. It might also gray because they're very busy. Try later.
See this post if you have trouble with the site: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2012/10/how-to-contact-ea.html

Message 2 of 4 (251 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks for trying but the service was horrible!!! As in I kept getting sent to forums that told me nothing and I aparently can't get it without buy simpoints I dont need.

Message 3 of 4 (248 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Huh ? 

What did they tell you ? You need to buy Simpoints to get World Adventures ? That's just not true.

If you're serial code for the disc version is not working (as rum said, make sure you don't mix up 0 and O, 2 and Z and B and 8), only customer support can help you since we're all users.

Try chat again and hopefully you'll get someone who knows what they are talking about.

-----

Before you try though, did you have it installed from disc before and register to your account ? If you did that, the game should already bee in your Origin account. It doesn't show on the website but when you download the Origin client, it should be in mygames.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (245 Views)