Sims 3 won't install

by e1990r

Original Post

Sims 3 won't install

★★★ Novice

I got a new gaming computer and Sims 3 will install from Origin but will not run. I uninstall it and go to reinstall from discs and it asks for disc 0. I then install it from Origin, still will not run, won't even come up. It won't play from the Origin install and can't install from my discs. I don't know what o do. My specs are far above the required specs and I am running windows 10. Please help. BTW there are no error messages.

Message 1 of 4 (199 Views)

Re: Sims 3 won't install

Hero

Can you check the task manager if ts3.exe (or ts3w.exe) pops up there while you're running it ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (184 Views)

★★★ Novice

nothing comes up in my task manager

Message 3 of 4 (179 Views)

Hero

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag anyways ?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/HOW-TO-DxDiag-for-Sims-3-PC-Only/td-p/1049584/

You can attach the txt file to your post directly.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (168 Views)