Sims 3 stuck in edit town mode after travelling glitch

by mimiwawamimi2

Original Post

Sims 3 stuck in edit town mode after travelling glitch

★★★★★ Newbie

Orignally, I tried to go to Champs Les Sims France and none of the people were appearing. The bottom blue bar (not sure what to call it Confusedmileyhappy: ) was also compleatly blank. I accidnetally saved my game and went to main menu. There was no picture for that family. When I tried to fix it (by going into the sims folder; I've done that before) I  attempted to copy the game but it did nothing. So I went back into my game and it was in Champs Les Sims and was acting like I'd just created a new game and was asking me the whole "Create a New Family Choose a New Family" thing. So I went into edit town mode and went to my home town and now it's stuck there and won't do anything. Everytime I try to go back to Champs Les Sims it gives me the loading screen then it stays in the same town, but it won't let me go in because I'm not in the town of the active household.

Thanks Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 1 of 4 (1,177 Views)

Re: Sims 3 stuck in edit town mode after travelling glitch

Message 2 of 4 (1,171 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thanks but it didn't fix the problem :/

Message 3 of 4 (1,167 Views)

Hero

Do you have a backup before going travelling ? If the methods in the link andro gave you don't help, I don't think there's much you can do.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (1,158 Views)