Sims 3 store tiny prodogies learning cernter will not install

by doah1981

Original Post

Sims 3 store tiny prodogies learning cernter will not install

★★★ Newbie

I purchased $20 in Sim points for the explicit reason to purchase the Tiny Prodogies learning center for 1900 Simpoints. It will not install, I have tried emptying cashe on my browser. I also tried downloading it both from my browser and through in -game. I see on the forum I am not the only one having this issue. Please give me the item I purchased. 

Message 1 of 4 (236 Views)

Re: Sims 3 store tiny prodogies learning cernter will not install

★★★ Newbie

When I went to the playpen and the walker on the premium page, I was able to down load both. However, that is only 1000 points for the tow. I still cant download the other 900 points worth of items. Please either give me 900 points back or the abiility to download what I originally purchased. Thank you.

Message 2 of 4 (233 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

nothing you do will get it to download i have had spent hours troubleshooting  after my own extensive troubleshooting this and  including 5 live chats of which i have nothing but praise for four of the chat helpers chats  this is an issue for the sims 3 site to fix  the walker and the playpen are the only things that will download from it i know and understand the frustration i got frustrated with it myself  so add your name to the page over there on the sims 3 site to keep it going until the guru's have a chance to look at the thread under normal circumstances i would recommend CS to assist with this but live chat cannot help with it (imo) as it is undownloadable 

edit to add on the sims 3 site as i omited it from add your name to the page over there

edit edit typo

Message 3 of 4 (232 Views)

Hero (Retired)

UPDATE the venue is now downloading again thank you eaursula and storeteam/guru's 

Message 4 of 4 (222 Views)