Re: Sims 3 serienummer

by EA_Stephen

Original Post

Sims 3 serienummer

★★★ Newbie

Dear Sir,

Because my PC has crashed,  I have lost the ability to use the serie number of my Sims3 Games

when I try to Install the game.

I have bought them 3 months ago 

Sims3 Serie# : 7***-****-****-****-***5

Is there anyway to retrieve my games so I can play them again.

Message 1 of 2 (92 Views)

Re: Sims 3 serienummer

Community Manager (retired)

First of all, try the following. Restart your Origin Client and log into your Origin account. Go to the 'My Games' tag. Is the game listed there? If so, right click on the game image and select 'Show Game Details'. Does that display your serial code? If it does, you should be able to download the game directly on to your computer again.

Let us know how you get on.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 2 (90 Views)