Re: Sims 3 serial code for registering game

by iczerfae

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 3 serial code for registering game

★★★ Newbie

Hi there! I bought the sims 3 for pc from the origin website and have downloaded and installed it. I need a serail code to register my game, but I don't know how to find out what it is, i've looked through game options and googled the issue but haven't found anything and I haven't received any emails from origin with the code and there weren't any pop ups or anything that had the code during the download. Please help Standard smile Cheers

Message 1 of 55 (62,881 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

check the info option in your "my Games" section.

1) In your Origins application go to "My Games"

2) Hover your mouse over the title of the game. You will see the title come up and 2 icons: " i " and "play".

3) click the " i ", this should have the product code which is also your serial code.

I had this problem too. Standard smile

View in thread

Message 2 of 55 (66,470 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

check the info option in your "my Games" section.

1) In your Origins application go to "My Games"

2) Hover your mouse over the title of the game. You will see the title come up and 2 icons: " i " and "play".

3) click the " i ", this should have the product code which is also your serial code.

I had this problem too. Standard smile

Message 2 of 55 (66,471 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you so much for helping! ^_^

Message 3 of 55 (62,354 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi I have the same problem but in my My Games section all it says is "register game". What to do? Thanks

Message 4 of 55 (62,227 Views)

★ Novice

whats the website

Message 5 of 55 (61,899 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok so  i did what you said and my sims still said its incorrect re typed it in 20 times and said it was wrong .Please help I really like this Game and im thinking about taking it back Thanks reply ASAP PLZ.

Message 6 of 55 (61,017 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I having the same problem, I just purchased the Sims 3 game on origin yesterday and now that I finally created my profile for Sims 3 the serial code entered to register my game is not going thru. Im steady gettin an error message saying "Invalid Code". Like how is that so if I purchased the game from Origin?? I need help now or imma need a refund!!!!!

Message 7 of 55 (57,281 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im having the same problem my product code isnt working at all and I know its right. This is really frustrating!

Message 8 of 55 (56,950 Views)

★ Novice

Same here, I know all my codes by heart now, because I've typed them in repeatedly to the point of frustration. Confusedmileymad:

Message 9 of 55 (56,945 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mine isn't working either! I purchased the downloadable version through Gamefly. I tried entering the code in the "i" section but it's not long enough. It's only 16 characters and the sims requires 20. Please help!

Message 10 of 55 (54,311 Views)