Sims 3 on PS3 NOT WORKING

by liamcatterson

Original Post

Sims 3 on PS3 NOT WORKING

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Okay hello guys and girls. I have a copy of The Sims 3, problem is, it won't work on my PS3 for some reason. Hear me out

I plug in the game, boots up as normal, THEN this happens. The Sims 3 DLC and Updates Install Data begins. Now you may all think that can't be bad, so I keep waiting, and keep waiting, and the loading stops always at 

Current File Progress: 76%

Total File Progress: 69%

Yes, freezes. It won't budge any further, then I wait 5 minutes, all of a sudden it jumps from 69% to 100% and the screen fades, freezing on that 100% and it won't go to the main titles. I can access the menu for the PS3 so I can quit and go on it again, but this is EVERY TIME. And, to make matters worse, my sisters PS3 plays it normally. No other game does this as well and I have tried, so I have no clue what is going on, but if you could help me resolve this matter, that would be great, otherwise I am better selling the game

Note, I doubt it's not any hard-drive issues. I have games that are adhanced to Sims 3 (GTA4, Metal Gear Rising, etc). They work fine, no problems. I have tried disabling the Media Server Connection, nothing. I also want to point out the disc is not damaged! So please, give me a sign Frown

Message 1 of 2 (1,383 Views)

Re: Sims 3 on PS3 NOT WORKING

★★★ Newbie

Now it was

Current File Progress: 10%

Total File Progress: 61%

Seriously I hate life...

Message 2 of 2 (1,367 Views)