Sims 3 island paradise

by elianatf

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 3 island paradise

★★★ Newbie

Greetings,

I just bought my sims 3 island paradise at best buy. It does not contain the installation code. What do I do now?

Waiting for an answer,

Eliana

Message 1 of 5 (286 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 3 island paradise

Community Manager

Actually the best course of action here is to go to best buy, show them that you don't have the game code in the box, and get a replacement. Please remember to bring your receipt with you, for I'm sure they want to see that.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (254 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Click here the link below

Hope this helps!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。------------------
✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps and Click XP if someone helped!

Message 2 of 5 (277 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am not sure if this helps with anything. The only problem is that the cd did not come with a code. It has nothing to do with buying at origin or invalid codes. It really just did not come with a code. I dont know what to do. It did come with the code for the limited edition island survival pack, but not the game itself. Please help me.

Message 3 of 5 (271 Views)

Hero

If you bought the disc, the code should be on the white leaflet that within the box.

If there isn't one, you will either need to contact customer support or return it to the Store

The AnswerHQ is about Users helping Users.

They can be found here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us/ask

Choose a category, a game and a platform for the contact options to show up.

If live chat is gray, change your country to US and make sure you're on US Business hours. It might also gray because they're very busy. Try later.

See this post if you have trouble with the site: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2012/10/how-to-contact-ea.html

---------------------------------
Please accept a solution if your issue is solved. XP is also appreciated

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (252 Views)

Community Manager

Actually the best course of action here is to go to best buy, show them that you don't have the game code in the box, and get a replacement. Please remember to bring your receipt with you, for I'm sure they want to see that.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 5 of 5 (255 Views)