Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
elianatf
Accepted Solution

Sims 3 island paradise

Greetings,

I just bought my sims 3 island paradise at best buy. It does not contain the installation code. What do I do now?

Waiting for an answer,

Eliana

MLadyD7
Topics: 39
XP: 3,954
Solutions: 1,922

Re: Sims 3 island paradise

Click here the link below

Hope this helps!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。------------------
✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps and Click XP if someone helped!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & Click XP if someone helped!

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin/Pogo
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM
-
----( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)”----

Keeper
elianatf

I am not sure if this helps with anything. The only problem is that the cd did not come with a code. It has nothing to do with buying at origin or invalid codes. It really just did not come with a code. I dont know what to do. It did come with the code for the limited edition island survival pack, but not the game itself. Please help me.

crinrict
Topics: 180
XP: 4,833
Solutions: 4,385

If you bought the disc, the code should be on the white leaflet that within the box.

If there isn't one, you will either need to contact customer support or return it to the Store

The AnswerHQ is about Users helping Users.

They can be found here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us/ask

Choose a category, a game and a platform for the contact options to show up.

If live chat is gray, change your country to US and make sure you're on US Business hours. It might also gray because they're very busy. Try later.

See this post if you have trouble with the site: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2012/10/how-to-contact-ea.html

---------------------------------
Please accept a solution if your issue is solved. XP is also appreciated

Good Luck and Happy Simming
Crin

Trennlinie

Please accept a solution if your issue is solved. XP is also appreciated
I don't work or have any association with EA
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM.
Help us helpers to help you

Bitte akzeptiere eine Lösung, wenn dein Problem gelöst ist und verteile XP an Beiträge, die du hilfreich findest.
Ich arbeite nicht für EA und habe sonst auch keinerlei Verbindung zu EA.
EA_Ursula
XP: 1,892
Solutions: 2,835

Actually the best course of action here is to go to best buy, show them that you don't have the game code in the box, and get a replacement. Please remember to bring your receipt with you, for I'm sure they want to see that.