Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
archon12

Sims 3 ghost hunting profession (Find and evict ghosts) ghosts don't show when found

it will give me credit for finding the ghost, but the ghost will not appear like it should. I have all of the current updates and was wondering if there was some sort of fix I could do?

crinrict
Topics: 137
XP: 3,562
Solutions: 3,721

Re: Sims 3 ghost hunting profession (Find and evict ghosts) ghosts don't show when found

Yeah, it's a bug. The SN patch broke the ghost hunter career.. There's no solution to this problem as of yet. 

EA needs to fix it.

-------

Please accept a solution if your issue is solved. XP is also appreciated.

Good Luck and Happy Simming
Crin

Please accept a solution if your issue is solved. XP is also appreciated
I don't work or have any association with EA
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM.
Help us helpers to help you

Bitte akzeptiere eine Lösung, wenn dein Problem gelöst ist und verteile XP an Beiträge, die du hilfreich findest.
Ich arbeite nicht für EA und habe sonst auch keinerlei Verbindung zu EA.
Keeper
klaivette92

Re: Sims 3 ghost hunting profession (Find and evict ghosts) ghosts don't show when found

I was having the same issue and that really sucks...any updates on when it will be fixed???

crinrict

EA never gives out ETA's on bugs fixes. 

There should be a patch with the new stuff pack that's coming out end of January. We can only hope it also fixes a few of the more pressing issues.

Crin

Bitte akzeptiere eine Lösung, wenn dein Problem gelöst ist und verteile XP an Beiträge, die du hilfreich findest.
Keeper
Booka232

I was wondering the same thing. It's kind of ridiculous how long it takes to fix their bugs, especially considering what the expansions cost.

Keeper
cindyallen7989

I was wondering the same thing. I can find the ghosts, but I can not find them to get rid of them. Anything that I can do because it is driving me crazy trying to do this?

crinrict

No, there is no fix to this. You can just skip those opportunities that make you find ghosts, that's all you can do.

Crin