Re: Sims 3 ghost hunting profession (Find and evict ghosts) ghosts don't show when found

by crinrict

Original Post

Sims 3 ghost hunting profession (Find and evict ghosts) ghosts don't show when found

★★ Novice

it will give me credit for finding the ghost, but the ghost will not appear like it should. I have all of the current updates and was wondering if there was some sort of fix I could do?

Message 1 of 7 (11,984 Views)

Re: Sims 3 ghost hunting profession (Find and evict ghosts) ghosts don't show when found

Hero

Yeah, it's a bug. The SN patch broke the ghost hunter career.. There's no solution to this problem as of yet. 

EA needs to fix it.

-------

Please accept a solution if your issue is solved. XP is also appreciated.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (11,944 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was having the same issue and that really sucks...any updates on when it will be fixed???

Message 3 of 7 (10,656 Views)

Hero

EA never gives out ETA's on bugs fixes. 

There should be a patch with the new stuff pack that's coming out end of January. We can only hope it also fixes a few of the more pressing issues.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (10,642 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was wondering the same thing. It's kind of ridiculous how long it takes to fix their bugs, especially considering what the expansions cost.

Message 5 of 7 (10,471 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was wondering the same thing. I can find the ghosts, but I can not find them to get rid of them. Anything that I can do because it is driving me crazy trying to do this?

Message 6 of 7 (8,164 Views)

Hero

No, there is no fix to this. You can just skip those opportunities that make you find ghosts, that's all you can do.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (8,155 Views)