Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
megandavis07

Sims 3 game keeps crashing

My sims 3 game keeps going black and crashing after about 45 minutes or less of game play. I have uninstalled everything and reinstalled it. I do not know what else to do please help me i have spent too much money on this game to not be able to play it.

crinrict
Topics: 168
XP: 4,190
Solutions: 3,963

Re: Sims 3 game keeps crashing

Have you tried all the stuff here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Game-Crashes-CTD/td-p/656/ ?

• What is your operating system
  • At what point does your game crash ? Any regularities ?
  • How long can you usually play ?
  • Which EP/SPs do you have installed ?
  • Are you using custom content and mods in your game ?
  • It's also good to include your DxDiag: https://help.ea.com/article/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information

Good Luck and Happy Simming
Crin

Please accept a solution if your issue is solved. XP is also appreciated
I don't work or have any association with EA
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM.
Help us helpers to help you

Bitte akzeptiere eine Lösung, wenn dein Problem gelöst ist und verteile XP an Beiträge, die du hilfreich findest.
Ich arbeite nicht für EA und habe sonst auch keinerlei Verbindung zu EA.
Keeper
jshs20

I have had the exact same problem, it happens randomly and sometimes it goes away for a few weeks but it comes back again :I I have noticed that it often happens when placing bath tubs and mirrors for some strange reason? My screen goes black but i can still see and move the curser, it will the shut down and crash -.- again like you I have contacted EA numerous times aswell and uninstalling etc etc....help!?

Keeper
tonbocat

I have also been having crashing issues. After some time of play, the game crashes. I've gotten it the habbit of saving every-so-often so as to save what little progress I can until it decides to crash again.

There is nothing I can find to be wrong with my computer, it is only about a year old and has plenty of graphic space. I'm only having trouble with the Sims game; even Spore (another EA game) works fine. (These are the only games I have on my computer plus Steam)

TonboCat

crinrict

@jshs20: Could you please open your own thread answering all the questions in the post above you

@tonbocat: I answered you in your thread.

Crin

Bitte akzeptiere eine Lösung, wenn dein Problem gelöst ist und verteile XP an Beiträge, die du hilfreich findest.
Keeper
jackamo2003

It keeps happening whith spore however because i can`t go on sims 3 because of the servers im not sure if this will happen to sims aswell i have don what other people have told me to do its not stopping.Please help:robotmad:

crinrict

If this is about Spore, it's best to post in the Spore forum.

If it's about Sims, it's best if you made your own thread, posting as much info as possible

Here's some guidelines: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/READ-FIRST-Help-us-Helpers-to-Help-you/td-p/255562/

Crin