Re: Sims 3 freezes in CAS after 5 minutes?

by crinrict

Original Post

Sims 3 freezes in CAS after 5 minutes?

★★★ Newbie

I recently uninstalled and reinstalled my games (they were freezing and glitching often) and I have Late Night, University, Island Paradise, Seasons, Showtime, Pets, Generations and 1 stuff pack installed (70s, 80s, and 90s stuff pack). I got rid of all my mods. I do have CC installed but it is all Store CC so I'm pretty sure I don't have any bad CC installed in my game. I heard that this was a common problem people were experiencing when they updated to patch 1.29 and/or when they installed Seasons. I never had this problem with both the patch and Seasons before. I am updated to the latest patch (1.67). Hoping this isn't another patch problem.

So is there anything I can do to stop the game from crashing during CAS? Other than uninstalling and reinstalling all the games again?

Message 1 of 2 (81 Views)

Re: Sims 3 freezes in CAS after 5 minutes?

Hero

Have you tried all the stuff here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Game-Crashes-CTD/td-p/656/ ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (78 Views)