Re: Sims 3 Expansions not showing up in sims launcher

by GMGamerGirl

Original Post

Re: Sims 3 Late Night shows as "Installed" on Origin but doesn't appea

★ Guide

There is a thread talking about the issue you are having, many, many other simmer's are in the same boat. I would suggest looking at the thread that the EA manager has merged many of the posts together,  ( It is at the very top of the Sims 3 Answer HQ page - there is approximately 128 posts on that thread.): its called:

"Sims 3 Expansions missing"

After reading the other thread and trying EA Mai's suggestions and if it still does not work for you - my other suggestion is to call the EA customer service on the phone call option while they are there during business hours, because alot of people are having problems with the email and you might get better results that way.

Message 141 of 287 (1,593 Views)

Re: Sims 3 Late Night shows as "Installed" on Origin but doesn't appea

Hero (Retired)

@Kyle4141  Each code is unique to the pack you have purchased. If the pack is installing as AMB then that is you AMB code. if you had LN installed on that computer before - download a program called gamekeyrevealer (google it) and that should display all game codes if you didn't reinstall the operating system since you installed the game.

Message 142 of 287 (1,580 Views)

Sims 3 stuff packs

★★ Novice

I have downloaded all the stuff packs through Origin and just recently it stopped showing up in game and on the sims launch. When I log into origin it says all stuff packs are installed already, but when the sims launch comes up and i click (Expansion & Stuff) it only shows my expansion pack and not the stuff packs. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling origin already and no luck FrownCan someone please help me I really want to play the sims with my stuff packs again!!  Thank You

Message 143 of 287 (1,648 Views)

Re: Sims 3 stuff packs

★★ Novice

Im having the same problem it shows only expansions and high end loft stuff none of the other stuff packs but on origin it says its installed

Message 144 of 287 (1,667 Views)

Stuff packs aren't showing up in sims 3 launcher (expansions/stuff)

★★ Novice

I been trying to play the sims 3 for a couple of days and i saw things was missing in my houses.on the sims 3 launcher under expansions/stuff it only shows my expansion packs and high end loft stuff, but none of the other stuff packs are on the there. I look on origin and it says all of them are installed can someone please help me with this problem.

Message 145 of 287 (1,584 Views)

Re: Sims 3 stuff packs

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Queen_Unlimited  & @jervarian2003,

A couple questions: since it had been awhile since you played, have you updated your launcher version? Have you updated your origin account? Have you tried logging out of the game launcher then clearing out your IE browsing/cache history?   TRY ALL this First - If it does not work then:

If the packs you are missing on your game launcher were a purchased code through a online seller (eBay, Other online selling sites, etc.) Then you most likely are experiencing the same issue alot of us have been, after a recent Origin patch. If that is the case, there is a thread at the top of the page with approx. 128 posts on it Called "Sims 3 expansion missing" , it has some suggestions from the EA Community Manager - @EA_Mai on how to proceed.

What it looks like happened after researching this, was:  An authorized EA game code distributor that sold the codes to online sellers for resell on their store sites (eBay, other online selling sites, etc) Did a charge back on their credit card and told EA to revoke the codes (going all the way back to as far as 2015). So EA/Origin did a blanket revoke on all the codes with that origin patch. With the Distributor doing this, it put many legitimate online sellers out of business & it is costing them a bunch of money, all the simmers that purchased the codes in good faith are out their game(s) and money, and EA lost a bunch of money because of it also. Some simmers are getting their games back and some are not so far..

If your game still shows up as installed on your origin account but is missing from your launcher, then you first need to try the steps @EA_Mai suggested.

If that does not work, then I suggest that you do the PHONE CALL option for EA customer support during their business hours. People are having problems getting responses back from the email option. They will look into why your packs were disabled. Some people have had their packs restored that way, some have not.

Message 146 of 287 (1,648 Views)

Re: Stuff packs aren't showing up in sims 3 launcher (expansions/stuff)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@jervarian2003

A couple questions: since it had been awhile since you played, have you updated your launcher version? Have you updated your origin account? Have you tried logging out of the game launcher then clearing out your IE browsing/cache history?   TRY ALL this First - If it does not work then:

If the packs you are missing on your game launcher were a purchased code through a online seller (eBay, Other online sites, etc.) Then you most likely are experiencing the same issue alot of us have been, after a recent Origin patch. If that is the case, there is a thread at the top of the page with approx. 128 posts on it Called "Sims 3 expansion missing" , it has some suggestions from the EA Community Manager - @EA_Mai on how to proceed.

What it looks like happened after researching this, was:  An authorized EA game code distributor that sold the codes to online sellers for resell on their store sites (eBay, other online selling sites, etc) Did a charge back on their credit card and told EA to revoke the codes (going all the way back to as far as 2015). So EA/Origin did a blanket revoke on all the codes with that origin patch. With the Distributor doing this, it put many legitimate online sellers out of business & it is costing them a bunch of money, all the simmers that purchased the codes in good faith are out their game(s) and money, and EA lost a bunch of money because of it also. Some simmers are getting their games back and some are not so far..

If your game still shows up as installed on your origin account but is missing from your launcher, then you first need to try the steps @EA_Mai suggested.

If that does not work, then I suggest that you do the PHONE CALL option for EA customer support during their business hours. People are having problems getting responses back from the email option. They will look into why your packs were disabled. Some people have had their packs restored that way, some have not.

Message 147 of 287 (1,556 Views)

Re: Stuff packs aren't showing up in sims 3 launcher (expansions/stuff)

Hero (Retired)

@jervarian2003   Where did you purchase your missing packs?

Message 148 of 287 (1,567 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Anyone having any luck getting their expansions restored?  Frown

Still in a holding pattern here, but obv. none of my saves work because I can't access the expansions, nor can I buy them.

Message 149 of 287 (1,630 Views)

★★ Novice

I've given up hope and just want to re-buy them from origin now but It wont even let me do that!!!

Message 150 of 287 (1,618 Views)