Re: Sims 3 expansions missing on Origin.

by roberta591

Original Post

Sims 3 expansions missing on Origin.

★★ Novice

I just logged into my old Origin account for the first time in a while because I have The Sims 3 and a bunch of expansions on that account - which I don't have on my new account.

So I logged into the old account on the Origin application on my PC and I noticed that none of the expansions were in my game library.

After a bit of digging around, I figured out the expansions are actually under an "Extra Content" button. My problem is though that I only have 4 expansions:

Pets

Ambitions

World Adventures

and Into The Future

This is problematic as I remember having more expansions and stuff packs then that. I remember having:

University Life, Seasons and Outdoor Living.

Those are just the ones I remember having and I may have more that I forgot about.

So, my question is, how do I get my packs back?

Message 1 of 2 (193 Views)

Re: Sims 3 expansions missing on Origin.

Hero (Retired)

@leith101766  Once the game is activated that code is locked to the account in use at that time. Once a code is redeemed those codes will activate the packs to the account that you used to activate the codes. You can not reactivate the codes to a different account. As this is an open, public forum user accounts can not be accessed here. Please contact EA customer services about this issue - link - EA customer service

Message 2 of 2 (174 Views)