01-19-2013 04:17 AM
Up until last week I have had hardly any issues with my Sims 3 game, and it has only been until I decided to install THE SIMS 3: SEASONS expansion pack that I have had issues. My week, summarised:
- Installed SEASONS, game crashes every 5 minutes. Looked all over the internet for a fix/word from EA to no avail. Gave up and uninstalled.
- The majority of my game content was not showing up in game. Most of these 'missing games' had not been showing up in the launcher since installation, but were still present in game. Now, my game was absent of all HIGH END LOFT STUFF, AMBITIONS, FAST LANE STUFF, LATE NIGHT, OUTDOOR LIVING STUFF, GENERATIONS, and TOWN LIFE STUFF, content. It did, however, show SIMS 3 (BASE GAME), WORLD ADVENTURES, PETS, MASTER SUITE STUFF, SHOWTIME, and DIESEL STUFF content.
- Again, I searched the internet and help forums for answers. And again, I was left once more to uninstall the entirety of my Sims 3 collection.
- Re-installed each game in the order of release.
- Launched game, found out once more that these same games (HIGH END LOFT STUFF, AMBITIONS, FAST LANE STUFF, LATE NIGHT, OUTDOOR LIVING STUFF, GENERATIONS, and TOWN LIFE STUFF) were not present within my game, as well as the WORLD ADVENTURES expansion pack.
Where have I gone wrong/what should I do?
01-24-2013 07:28 PM - edited 01-24-2013 07:31 PM
Have you found the solution? I am having the same problem right now. I reinstalled all of them and now there is only base game on the launcher: there are no icons for the expansions at the bottom line like usual. I cannot update to the latest patch either (if that is also the source of the problem)
I am also still searching for the answers so I wonder if you have got it.
03-16-2013 10:29 AM
I have been working with customer service to try and get this same problem figured out. I will post the solution here once they finish helping me today. :-)
01-22-2014 01:12 PM
Are you on a mac too ?
06-10-2014 02:38 PM
On a mac ?
It's best if you started your own thread describing your issue in as many details as possible.