Sims 3 exchange problems.

by kenzie789

Original Post

Sims 3 exchange problems.

★★★ Newbie

I registered my Sims 3 game but whenever I try to use the exchange it says you must register a Sims 3 game first. Just incase I didn't register my game right I did it again but it said that I had already registered that game. The game is new so no previous owner used this code.

Message 1 of 4 (114 Views)

Re: Sims 3 exchange problems.

Hero

Does the game show as registered on your myPage at thesims3.com ? Does it ask you for your registration number when you try to download something from the exchange ?

I've never had that happen and I'm not even logged in when downloading stuff from the exchange.

Do you have the game running when you tried to download ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (113 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It doesn't show up under my page , my game was running, and this is exactly what it says when I try to download something-

You must be a game-registered user to use certain community features.

Purchase one of our games by visiting your local retailer or by browsing our Games Page.

Already own a Sims 3 game? Please register your game and get full access to the site's features

Message 3 of 4 (111 Views)

Hero

Then I would contact customer support and ask EA why the game is not registered on your account.

The AnswerHQ is about Users helping Users.

They can be found here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us/ask

Choose a category, a game and a platform for the contact options to show up.

If live chat is gray, change your country to US and make sure you're on US Business hours. It might also gray because they're very busy. Try later.

See this post if you have trouble with the site: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2012/10/how-to-contact-ea.html

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (106 Views)