Sims 3 error message 'remove the selected application'

by SubparSpoonie

Original Post

Sims 3 error message 'remove the selected application'

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I'm so confused,

I have The Sims 3, Plus: University Life and Generations and it installed without any problems.  But now I am trying to install Sims 3 Pets and when I put the disk it says "

Do you want to completely remove the selected application and all of its features? Yes or No.  I don't want any uninstalled, I want Sims 3 Pets to install.  It never even starts to install at all?  Why is this happening?  My PC meets all the requirements.  Am I installing it incorrectly?Frown I can't find a thread that can help with this, I've tried so many things Devil

Message 1 of 4 (509 Views)

Re: Sims 3 error message 'remove the selected application'

@SubparSpoonie

I've created a new thread with your issue as it wasn't relevant to the one you posted in Standard smile

Please can you provide more information about your Mac. Instructions on how to do so here - http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-Mac/READ-FIRST-Sims-3-Mac-Help-Guides-and-Troubleshooting/m-p/4756...

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 2 of 4 (504 Views)

★ Novice

I'm really sorry to bother you one more, but I don't have a Mac, I have windows. Is there a thread you could redirect me to that could help me with this issue? Thanks Standard smile 

Message 3 of 4 (365 Views)

@SubparSpoonie

I'm moving this thread to the tech. forum where a Windows user will be able to help you Standard smile

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 4 of 4 (363 Views)