Re: Sims 3 dark screen?

by rumbutter

Original Post

Sims 3 dark screen?

★★ Novice

So every time I go into Sims 3 the screen is fine then after ten seconds it goes dark it's really annoying anyone know what I can do? please help D: I have a windows 1.8 laptop.

Message 1 of 5 (153 Views)

Hero (Retired)

make sure your graphics drivers are up-to-date and or if they need updating

Message 2 of 5 (143 Views)

★★ Novice

Hmm thanks! I already fixed it! Standard smile I don't know what I did tho so if it does it again i'm doomed! XD lol

Message 3 of 5 (138 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Nicolegoldbear wrote:

Hmm thanks! I already fixed it! Standard smile I don't know what I did tho so if it does it again i'm doomed! XD lol

IKR the eureka moment  and how did i do it Confusedmileyhappy:  and no doom allowed with the sims 3 unless i cause death by drowing etc Confusedmileytongue:  good to hear you fixed it though...maybe something in your settings ?

Message 4 of 5 (133 Views)

★★ Novice

@rumbutter wrote:

@Nicolegoldbear wrote:

IKR the eureka moment  and how did i do it Confusedmileyhappy:  and no doom allowed with the sims 3 unless i cause death by drowing etc Confusedmileytongue:  good to hear you fixed it though...maybe something in your settings ?

Um.... idk..... on the game no... every time I try to change the window mode it freezes so I can't press the ok button then it just changes it back to normal so I had to force change it 

Message 5 of 5 (129 Views)