Sims 3 custom content won't work

by dellaverdi123

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 3 custom content won't work

★ Novice
I downloaded my custom content to my mods folder and some content worked but the rest wouldn't show up in game! Plzz help!
Message 1 of 3 (1,177 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 3 custom content won't work

★★★ Newbie
Hii
Well, not all cc go into the mods folder check if it says package file at the end of every folder if its sims3pack then double click it and it'll automatically run by the launcher, if your launcher dont work try dragging tge sims3pack to the downloads folder and if that doesnt work go to TUMBLER sims 3 cc and they wont need any launcher just WinRar and dragging the package folder to the package folder and it'll for sure work ..
Hope this helped.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,211 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
Hii
Well, not all cc go into the mods folder check if it says package file at the end of every folder if its sims3pack then double click it and it'll automatically run by the launcher, if your launcher dont work try dragging tge sims3pack to the downloads folder and if that doesnt work go to TUMBLER sims 3 cc and they wont need any launcher just WinRar and dragging the package folder to the package folder and it'll for sure work ..
Hope this helped.
Message 2 of 3 (1,212 Views)

★ Novice
Thank you! I went on tumblr and tried downloading a pack file instead of a package file and it was much easier and it worked!
Message 3 of 3 (1,148 Views)