Re: Sims 3 confirmation code

by roberta591

Original Post

Sims 3 confirmation code

★ Newbie

I bought the Sims 3 game in 2010 and put it on my laptop. This recent August my computer broke and I had to get a new laptop. When I tried to get my Sims 3 game onto that computer it said I needed a confirmation code. I couldn't find it anywhere. I lost my  pamphlet that had the code on it. I deleted my email with my confirmation code. I don't want to buy a whole new game for $30 when I have one that works perfectly fine. Is there any way I would be able to get my code from the Sims 3 website? I have an account with them. Did I enter that code when I got my account? HELP! ):  thank you

Message 1 of 7 (3,333 Views)

Hero

See this thread for details: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Lost-and-broken-DVDs-and-missing-serial-codes-What-to-do/td-...

You probably need to contact Customer Support

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (3,307 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi i have the Sims 3 70s 80s &90s game i can't install it cause it dose not have a code how can i get one for it so i can play                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

Paulita Sanchez 

Message 3 of 7 (1,687 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

If you registered the game when you bought it you should see it on your Origin account.  Mine are all there from when the game first came out :c)

Message 4 of 7 (1,668 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@bettyboop42  Did you ever install it? Did you ever have a code? Did you buy the pack used?

Message 5 of 7 (1,655 Views)

★★★ Newbie

OMG , I have the same problem ! I haven't been on my computer playing the sims 3 in a while , and when I finally decided to come back on and play again, it told me too enter the product code and I lost the little paper and I don't know how to get to the email at all ! I really don't want to go out and buy another one when I have a perfectly good one right at home !

Message 6 of 7 (1,315 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@mollycurnow  Did you activate the game in Origin? If so you can contact EA customer support - link - EA customer service  They should be able to get you access to your old account.

Message 7 of 7 (1,310 Views)