Re: Sims 3 code error

by EA_Kristi

Original Post

Sims 3 code error

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello

i bought the worlds bundle

unfortunatelly i can not install the hidden spring because i got warning as the code you entered has  already been used

on the other hand i uploaded monte vista successfully

so please help me to fix this problem

also please answer my subject by email. maybe you have been already answering by email but sorry this my first subject. My email is [edit: email address removed]

i had already installed many sims3 packages but it's first time i have faced an error

thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 4 (220 Views)

EA Staff

Hello @derrren,

Sorry for any confusion and frustration caused.

In some cases you see this error, but the world is actually added to your account. Could you please check your Purchase History to see if the World shows up there?

Let us know how you get on.
- Kristi

Message 2 of 4 (203 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello Kiristi

thanks for your respose.

yesterday i accidentally installed it by my simpointS. Please check it from my purcase history which was attached.

in this case is it possible to give me back my simpoints?

thanks in advance.

Message 3 of 4 (192 Views)

EA Staff

Hello @derrren,

In this case, please contact our support via live chat or phone call and they should be able to help with this

1. Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ (once there make sure that your country is correctly selected in top left hand corner of Help.EA.com)
2. Find the affected game  
3. Select your platform  
4. Select topic and issue.
5. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings, time of day and the topic/issue you choose

Let us know if you run into any issues with this.

- Kristi

Message 4 of 4 (185 Views)