Sims 3 account gone

by ElizabethPoliti

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 3 account gone

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Basically, overnight my account has gone. It had over 1000 sim points and I would like to know what has happened to my points/MONEY and what has happened to my actual account as I have a lot of store items. The login details I was trying to use are all correct and when requesting a 'forgotten password request' it fails every time. And in order to ask questions within the forums of thesims3.com you need to be logged in. 

Can anyone clue me in?

Would very much appreciate it!

Message 1 of 2 (162 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 3 account gone

[ Edited ]
Hero

What error are you seeing ? Login-Loops (mostly EA server issues that usually resolve itself after some time) or do you get any error messages ?

You should also remove your email address from here. For security reasons you should not post any personal info on the AnswerHQ.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (167 Views)

All Replies

Re: Sims 3 account gone

[ Edited ]
Hero

What error are you seeing ? Login-Loops (mostly EA server issues that usually resolve itself after some time) or do you get any error messages ?

You should also remove your email address from here. For security reasons you should not post any personal info on the AnswerHQ.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (168 Views)