Sims 3 World Not Showing Up on Menu

by WallflowerPansy

Original Post

Sims 3 World Not Showing Up on Menu

★★★ Newbie

I downloaded the Hidden Springs World for Sims 3 from the Sims 3 store and have went to downloads and downloaded it multiple times. When I hit start and try to start a new game, that world wont show up. I have the recipt for the purchace of the sim points to buy it and I no longer have the Sims Points that I purchaced the World with. How do I get Hidden Springs to show up on my world menu?

Message 1 of 2 (985 Views)

Re: Sims 3 World Not Showing Up on Menu

Hero (Retired)

since you bought the world it should be in your the sims 3 purchase history for downloding any time you need to

The world doesn't download

The most common reason for this is that the game is not updated to the newest version. Make sure you are updated. hover your mouse over the base game icon to find your version number  (see image)

The installed world doesn't show up ingame

Sometimes the world doesn't get installed correctly. Try installing it again.  Also if you tried installing through the launcher, try the ingame Store instead or the other way round.

If that doesn't work, Try reinstalling all Store Content following the method here scroll to I installed my content but it's not showing up ingame 

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3-Store/FAQ-The-Sims-3-Store/td-p/333394/.

Message 2 of 2 (968 Views)