Sims 3 Supernatural not working?

by nic0809

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 3 Supernatural not working?

★★★ Newbie

Alright, so being the sims addict i am, i purchased the digital download of the sims 3 supernatural via origin and i started to play. the town comes up, the new conent comes up, etc. but when actually in game play none of the magical items seem to work? when i have my sim research alchemy, it just resets her.. so she's not gaining any knowledge from it. my fairy's wings do not appear in game play.. i mean, is anyone else having these issues? help.

Message 1 of 2 (1,563 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 3 Supernatural not working?

Hero

Sounds like you still have mods in your game. If so, remove them and delete your cache files. You need updated versions of the mods

Go to documents\ea\thesims3 and delete these files

• CASPartCache.package
  • compositorCache.package
  • scriptCache.package
  • simCompositorCache.package
  • socialCache.package

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,624 Views)

All Replies

Re: Sims 3 Supernatural not working?

Hero

Sounds like you still have mods in your game. If so, remove them and delete your cache files. You need updated versions of the mods

Go to documents\ea\thesims3 and delete these files

• CASPartCache.package
  • compositorCache.package
  • scriptCache.package
  • simCompositorCache.package
  • socialCache.package

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (1,625 Views)