Sims 3 Supernatural PC Instant Access from Amazon

by evilelfy

Original Post

Sims 3 Supernatural PC Instant Access from Amazon

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I've recently purchased the Sims 3 Starter Pack and a few other expansions/add-ons. One of those expansions was Supernatural. I bought it all from Amazon, and the others worked perfectly except for Supernatural. I got the PC Instant Access and I linked my origin account, but when I try to install the game, it asks for a game code. Amazon didn't give me one. I clicked the "How to redeem this" and all it tells me to down is download the game on Origin. Can't access it without a game code. Is there something I'm missing?

Message 1 of 6 (977 Views)

Re: Sims 3 Supernatural PC Instant Access from Amazon

Hero

Does it show in your Origin client ?

If so, right click on the game and choose Show game details. The code should be there

GameDetails.png

If it's not there, log out and back in and/or restart Origin

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (962 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Just in case you haven't already figured this one out, you'll more than likely  have to 'chat' with EA customer service, Origin customer service.  I went through the same issue just about two weeks ago (if that long).  I purchased The Sims 3: Supernatural Instant Access from Amazon, but never received a code.  When I emailed Amazon customer service, they told me that I wouldn't need a code - which was garbage, as I was looking at the screen asking for a registration code when I emailed them.

I got onto a live chat with one of the EA/Origin customer service people, and within 15 minutes, they let me know the registration code that I needed and I was ready to go.

Message 3 of 6 (950 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Would anyone happen to know how to find the serial codes with Origin's new layout? On the extra content page shows my expansion packs as purchased but there is no option to view game details on them.
Message 4 of 6 (423 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@xbluexxxstarx The pack codes are just what they are activation codes - once the pack is activated the code is no longer needed as the pack is registered to thesims3.com automatically.

Message 5 of 6 (411 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@holdmysnaccs All third party vendors need to supply a code to activate the purchased item. Only purchases through EA Origin will be activated by EA without a code.

Message 6 of 6 (407 Views)