Sims 3 Supernatural Mailbox

by babyannstar

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 3 Supernatural Mailbox

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Is there anyway to turn off the Fairy sparkle around it or is that now a permanent thing?? It's rather annoying if it is.

[Script Removed - Admin.]

Message 1 of 6 (3,282 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 3 Supernatural Mailbox

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

It finally stopped sparkling after the Mail Carrier came around. Not sure what's up, but was a bit confusing on my end.

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (3,320 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

Without a mod - no.

Did your fairy set a trap or do you mean the sparkle you get when you have a gift from a friend waiting ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (3,277 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

My sim is a human. The only option I get when I click on it is send gift. So, not sure what is happening

Message 3 of 6 (3,253 Views)

Hero

The sparke usually shows that you have a gift waiting from a friend.

See if there's anything on your player's wall inside the game. Go to the last tab with the gift box.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (3,250 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

It finally stopped sparkling after the Mail Carrier came around. Not sure what's up, but was a bit confusing on my end.

Message 5 of 6 (3,321 Views)

★★★ Novice

This solved the problem for me.  I recently registered my game at The Sims 3 webiste and it was an ingame mail from EA.  I accepted the free elixir from my character wall (accessible from the ingame menu) and it disappeared and stopped that annoying ringing sound.

Message 6 of 6 (2,154 Views)